- me: i'm just going to rest my eyes for 5 minutes.
- me: wakes up march 27th, 2098.
so niall’s camera costs 3,5k and i’m like 236473% sure he loves his camera so much it’s probably filled with photos of the boys in the tour bus doing ridiculous stuff and then when he gets home he’ll make a photo album and give them to the boys for christmas bc thats the kind of person niall is all cute and ugh
he looks like someone has just told him a dirty joke and he’s all embarrassed and blushing, god he’s so cute, fucking cupcake.
- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me: “So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy: “She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me: “Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy: “Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)
The Hunger Games:
Dedicates half a chapter to legs shaving, kills Finnick in half a sentence.
Isn’t that how life is, though? We can waste countless minutes stressing and focusing our attention on meaningless things while in an infinitesimal fraction of that time a life can be taken.
Whoa girl. Too deep for me.